A Week With Us Could Change Your Life!
Hear it from those who have experienced it.
If you are thinking of attending the Jamey Aebersold Summer Jazz Workshops, now is the time! With a week-long tuition of $595, we might be the most affordable jazz workshops in the world offering a full week of:
- 40 hours of hands-on rehearsals, jam sessions, classes and lectures
- 20 faculty concerts
Read what others are saying:
• “With all of the instruction I received, I know have a solid practice routine and topics to study for the entire year (until the next workshop). I’ve been challenged and motivated beyond my expectations. It’s difficult to put into words the valuable experience I have gained.”
• “When I finally got up enough courage to sign up for the workshop, it was late June. I called Jason and we had a good chat, which finally convinced me to ‘take the risk.’ Jason did a great job responding to my concerns, and did so without ‘selling’ the workshop, and yet, here I was, a 58 year old who decided to take up tenor sax 18 months ago without any musical background whatsoever! I was still terrified after making the decision to attend, but kept telling myself that the workshop would confirm whether it was worth continuing with this silly idea to play the sax. After being home for two weeks, I have to say the answer is YES!”
• “Without a doubt, the workshop was amazing!”
• “I learned so much during the weekend and the first week of the workshop. In fact, I had learned more in the first 2 days of Dan Haerle’s theory class that I could actually use and that made sense to me. This was after taking 2 years of of theory in college which was terrible. Randy Salman was my combo leader and he just turned the light on for me … things that are basic to a jazz guy, but not to a rock/R&B player like myself … it finally came alive and made sense. Shelley Yoelin ran our master class and he too made things just make sense.”
• “All in all it was a great investment in my musical life … thanks to all of the faculty and staff.”
Don’t delay … enrollment is limited!
The quickest way to reserve your spot is to register online.
We hope that you will consider joining us this year. Don’t miss out, get signed up, and bring your friends! If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us.